Salary £35,000-£47,000 DOE
Location Huddersfield , Yorkshire
An opportunity for an Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Engineer to join a design and manufacture business in Huddersfield.
- Taking customer technical specifications
- Creating Functional Design Specifications
- Choosing instrumentation, PLCs, HMIs, motors etc
- Design and/or subcontracting panels and systems
- Write code for PLCs and HMIs
- Completing risk assessments with supporting SIL or PL
- Factory Acceptance Tests
- Liaising with mechanical and chemical engineers and supporting service engineers
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in a similar role within safety critical machinery
- Knowledge of a variety of electrical components
- Experience programming PLCs and HMIs
- Experience of relevant ATEX and CE standards
- Ability to manage a project
- A well-established family run company in Huddersfield who invest in the latest manufacturing and test equipment to constantly improve their products
- Delivering high quality turnkey and bespoke rotating equipment to a broad range of industries across the globe
- This position will sit within a team of 13 mechanical, electrical and chemical engineers
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Matt Kitching quoting the job reference number MK3450
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.