Salary £38,000-£45,000 DOE
Location Birmingham, Midlands
A sustained order book has created a requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a design and manufacture business in Birmingham.
- Design of control schemes, wiring diagrams and control panels.
- Programming and commission PLC’s.
- Working to British and European standards to specify all the electrical equipment required for installation.
- Site visits and commissioning.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Have ONC/ HNC/HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in electrical design.
- Ideally have used AutoCAD Electrical.
- Knowledge of Siemens and Rockwell Alan PLC systems.
- Practical knowledge of panel wiring and site wiring installations would be an advantage
- A well-established design and manufacturing business in Birmingham.
- Delivering high quality bespoke process equipment to a broad range of industries.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Matt Kitching quoting the job reference number MK3445
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.