Salary £11.60 per hour
Location Derbyshire , Midlands
We are looking for several fleet administrators or fleet controllers to join a prestigious national organisation, on an ongoing temporary contract with an excellent chance of securing a permanent position for the right candidates.
- Work closely with your team to ensure all vehicle maintenance jobs are correctly booked in to the relevant repair workshops
- Enter data onto various database systems to progress vehicle maintenance and repair jobs
- Review vehicles booked in each day to make sure all correct paperwork has been raised and requirements have been communicated to the workshop
- Review progress of vehicles to make sure all are dealt with in a timely manner, chasing where necessary
- Communicate regularly with vehicle owners to ensure vehicles are booked in when they are due for inspection or repair
- Keep your clients up to date with the status of their vehicle
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly for all work carried out
- This would suit someone who has a background as a service advisor, service receptionist, service administrator or workshop controller from a fleet management company, vehicle dealership, vehicle hire company, or other vehicle repair agent
- Working 37 hours per week on a rolling shift basis. Shifts are: 7am-3pm, 9am-5pm and 10am to 6pm. Some Saturdays will be worked on a rota basis (approx. 1 per month) and these will either be paid at overtime rate or time off in lieu will be given.
To succeed in this successful, friendly workshop, you will:
- Be fully computer literate, with good knowledge of computer systems such as MS Excel and Word, and have used various database systems
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role within the vehicle maintenance industry
- Have a polite and friendly telephone manner
- Knowledge of vehicle authorisation/database systems such as 1link would be an advantage
- A large national organisation who are a market leader in their field
- A friendly, team-focused working environment with supportive colleagues
- Very successful and stable company
- Great working hours that are shorter than the motor industry norm, giving a good work/life balance
- Offers a good chance of a permanent position to successful candidates, candidates who go on to secure a permanent role will receive an unrivalled benefits package including a competitive contributory pension scheme, enhanced overtime rates, good holidays that rise with service, a shorter working week than the industry norm, a flexible benefit that can be used for a variety of options including additional holidays and a great working environment.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Francesca Loughrey quoting the job reference FL-3242.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK’s largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing service receptionists, service administrators, vehicle technicians, workshop foremen, workshop controllers and supervisors, workshop managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and regional based vacancies across the UK.