Salary Up to £45,000
Location Halifax , Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing design and manufacture business, operating as an Industrial Product Designer, delivering the highest quality OEM products to a prestigious client base. My client also design and build bespoke projects for a variety of third party clients and the first project for the successful candidate will be designing a world first innovative “game play” product.
- Industrial Product Designer
- Completing project specific design work
- Discussing design requirements with clients
- Material selection and supplier sourcing and negotiation
- Creating concept designs
- Prototyping and testing
- Detailed design and generating engineering drawings for the manufacturing team
- Compiling and updating Bill of Material
- Working within budgets and timescales
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will have:
- HND/ HNC or Degree in relevant subject
- 3D CAD design and detail experience
- Experience with injection moulding
- A good understanding of electrical engineering
- Ability to design consumer products
- Confidence to deal directly with clients and suppliers
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- A growing, family run business with sites in the UK and abroad with a track record of delivering the highest quality bespoke products.
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Matt Kitching quoting the job reference number MK 3386
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.