Salary Circa £43,000
Location Huddersfield , Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing, engineering business, operating as a Project/ Contracts Manager, to join their expanding team in line to continue with their company development.
- Project/ Contracts Manager
- Manage and be responsible for new project orders.
- Ensure that contracts are achievable to manufacture prior to signing the agreement.
- Manage the contract department and staff on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all projects and project deliverables achieve contractual deadlines.
- Ensure that all projects meet the agreed contract scope and liaise with all departments as required.
- Ensuring that the Quality systems are up to date, relevant and adhered to within the Department.
- Provide and manage an approved structured continual development programme of the contract department and the staff within.
- Setting and achieving department objectives in line with the Business objectives set by the Board of Directors
- Manage any required order variations in terms of price, T&C’s, invoicing and payment
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Be qualified to a minimum of Degree/ HNC/ HND level and have relevant experience of working in contracts and project management.
- Experience of new engineering contracts
- Have excellent planning and recording skills
- Be a great communicator
- Have a UK drivers licence
- A long standing manufacturing business.
- Continued success has resulted in the business being a market leader
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Natalie Jack quoting the job reference number NJ 3448
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.