If you’ve woken up this morning, car covered in frost and ice and made your way in to work in the cold and thought “This is going to be a long day” for one of the following reasons this post is for you:
- You’re short on Engineers
- Someone called in sick and the team isn’t big enough to cover absences
- You’ve got project work on and a skills gap in your team
- You need highly technical Engineers in Continuous Improvement/Packaging or Automation
- You’re looking for a new challenge yourself in a new environment
If any of the above are true, I want to introduce one of the Expion team as he specialises in Engineering recruitment for UK Manufacturing Businesses.
Interim Engineering Recruitment
Phone: 01484 599 111
We’ve got a database full of Engineering talent that are interested in discussing the right roles for each person.
At the moment we are seeing a big increase in the numbers of people who want to be contacted about specific types of roles, locations, shifts and types of business so we could have people sat on our database that you won’t be getting applications from but with the right approach could be interested in your business.
Feel free to give Andrew a call, drop him an email, connect in with him for future or just take a look at Expion to understand the reasons to work with us:
- Reasonable fees, clear, upfront and no surprises
- High service levels and communication throughout the process
- We work with some of the biggest names in the UK
- Offices across different locations
- Specialist recruiters and teams who know and understand your market