Due to sustained business growth, we are currently recruiting for 2 Account Managers to take responsibility for major clients on behalf of our client, a respected commercial vehicle hire organisation.
If you are an existing Account Manager in the commercial vehicle rental or fleet management industry who is frustrated with not always being able to deliver the best level of service to your clients, would you like to work for a company who are absolutely committed to "getting it right", and who can adapt their service to their customer's needs? This position would also suit a Service Manager/Aftersales Manager or someone from within maintenance control / fleet control/ downtime control / Service Administration or a similar function within the heavy commercial vehicle industry who would like to build on their customer relationship skills to move into account management.
- Predominantly office-based position with occasional client visits as required and an element of home-working
- Managing a small number of key accounts to ensure agreed service levels are achieved and exceeded
- Building and maintaining an excellent relationship with your clients
- Ensuring that all queries and issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction
- Liaising with internal operations teams such as maintenance control, customer service, recharge etc. to bring about resolution of queries and issues
- Compiling and analysing management information reports
- Holding regular service reviews with your clients, presenting key information to them and demonstrating the value the organisation provides to them.
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Be from a commercial vehicle technician background ideally or be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of heavy and light commercial vehicles
- Also have experience of a more office-based role with customer facing responsibility within the commercial vehicle industry
- Have strong relationship-building skills and be very customer-service focused
- Be able to get to the bottom of issues and work together with colleagues across multiple departments to find a resolution
- Be computer literate and able to work with various reports and management information on a company database system and Microsoft excel
- A well-established commercial vehicle leasing organisation
- Have a strong track record of retaining their client base year after year
- Have experienced consistent growth over recent years, including over the current year
- Extremely financially secure and stable employer
- Are truly committed to delivering the best level of service and are agile enough to change processes to do this
- Offer a great benefits package including a company contributory pension scheme, holidays that rise with service, a high level of life assurance, good sick pay and family leave, childcare vouchers, some home-working and much more
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Francesca Loughrey
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle management sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing vehicle technicians, workshop foremen, workshop controllers and supervisors, workshop managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and office based vacancies across the UK.