Amazon Account Manager
Non-food Consumer Goods
Home Based (Kent Office)
£30,000 - £40,000 basic salary
A fantastic opportunity for an Amazon Account Manager to join a well-respected brand in the non-food consumer goods sector has been created.
Established over 100 years ago this company has seen incredible growth and remain at the forefront of their industry. The business is dedicated to developing products that are built to the highest quality and constantly push the boundaries of innovation. They have a fantastic culture and can offer great stability even in these challenging times.
Due to the continued success, the business is creating a new position for a passionate and successful Amazon Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you will be tasked with managing the already successful Amazon account, refining the processes, optimising content and improving AMS. You will work collaboratively across all areas of the business with a strong involvement with Marketing, to ensure that the best levels of service are achieved for the customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of selling on and managing both Amazon 1P (vendor central) and 3P (seller central) as well as managing the Ebay business either directly or through a 3P partner.
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years' experience of working with Amazon in an account management and business development capacity rather than administrative
- An advanced understanding of how to drive ecommerce sales
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding targets
- Stock forecasting
- Experience of working with an external partner and / or agency
- Ability to work collaboratively within the business at a local and global level in order to solve problems and achieve objectives
- Pro active, driven nature
- Willingness to share knowledge and coach members of the team
- Strong commercial acumen
On offer for this opportunity is the chance to join a successful business where you can develop your career with a globally recognised brand.
If you have fantastic knowledge of Amazon and Ebay and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV today.