We are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator on behalf of our client, a respected commercial vehicle management organisation.
- Respond to all client queries whether via telephone, email or face to face
- Liaise with workshops to ensure work is correctly booked in to them
- Ensure all required documentation is raised for each vehicle job
- Collate all required documentation to ensure work can be correctly invoiced
- Pro-actively keep clients up to date with progress on their vehicles
- Deliver excellent standards of customer service
- Escalate any issues to managers and liaise with internal departments to resolve problems
- Working a day shift, Monday to Friday with Saturday morning work on a rota basis
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have previous experience of working as a service advisor, service administrator, workshop administrator or workshop receptionist in a vehicle repair and maintenance workshop setting, or have maintenance control or fleet control experience from the vehicle maintenance industry.
- Ideally have experience from within the commercial vehicle industry, however candidates who have worked in the light vehicle (e.g. van or car) industry will also be welcomed.
- Have knowledge of average job timings and costs for standard vehicle maintenance and repair jobs
- Be happy to question and influence internal and external suppliers to ensure the best service for your customers
- Be computer literate and able to work with various reports and management information on a company database system and Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of systems such as 1Link, Kerridge and R2C would be strongly preferable
- Enjoy working in a busy environment where every day brings different situations to deal with
- A large national organisation who maintain a number of companies' fleet vehicles
- Performed well through the Covid-19 pandemic, maintained profitability and are experiencing consistent growth
- Offer ongoing technical and professional training throughout your career to keep your skills up to date
- Competitive holidays which rise with service
- Career progression prospects are good for someone who would like to grow with the company
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Francesca Loughrey
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing vehicle technicians, workshop foremen, workshop controllers and supervisors, workshop managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and regional based vacancies across the UK.