Creative & Content Lead
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Home Based (2-3 days a month in central Manchester hub)
Up to £90,000 Basic DOE
A globally recognised leader of non-food consumer goods; committed to creating innovative and high-quality products to enhance daily life. Having seen fantastic growth across their well-known brands they are looking to invest in their marketing team and add high calibre individuals to the business, who can help them develop and implement their strategy for the future. They are now looking to add an experienced Creative and Content Lead to the team.
As Creative & Content Lead you will execute category and brand visions by applying your diverse marketing and creative experience to all projects and be a hands-on motivator for the entire Creative and Content team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record leading high performance creative teams and drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Produce and inspire insightful creative work.
- Manage the creative process from leading ideation and concepting to production and execution.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all social, brand and marketing collateral
- Be creative - approach each project with a fresh take, adapting across numerous brands and products
- Champion creativity as a key brand and business driver
- Proactively look for ways that creativity can help deliver business and brand objectives.
- Manage internal and external budgets and partner relationships.
- Develop solutions, strategies, and team structures
- Professionally and persuasively present strategies, concepts, and content
- Understand the nuances of a 360-degree media environment and e-commerce platforms, and how to deliver compelling, and performance driven content to each.
- Deliver impactful creative output that meets the strategic KPIs described in the Category plans
- Deliver on go to market plans for new product introductions
- Manage the career development of the Creative & Content team and cultivate a high-performance culture
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have:
- Extensive experience as a Creative Director, Creative Marketing Manager, Creative Producer or similar relevant role
- Proven experience in creative agency, consultancy, or client-side creative marketing team
- Highly skilled with building and leading a team of creative talent
- Strategic thinking with strong creative vision and understanding of business objectives
- Highly organised - can see projects through from start to finish with diligent project management skills
- Strong written skills and understanding of design craft and Art Direction
- Experience across the creative marketing process, from strategy, briefing, concepting (visual and written) and production.
- Ability to manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Commerce or similar
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong creative craft across multiple media executions and for a range of business and brands (consumer goods a plus)
- Collaborative leadership skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position please send a copy of your up to date CV and portfolio today.