My client, a highly respected consumer goods manufacturer, are recruiting for a creative artworker to join their growing team.
This is a remote positon with infrequent travel into one of the offices.
As an Artworker, you will be an integral member of the Creative and Content team. Alongside the Creative Production Managers, you will be responsible for the delivery of beautiful, visually compelling imagery/assets that best represent their brands across all channels.
You will work primarily on social and digital assets, so a good understanding of artworking for these formats is key. However you will also have the chance to work on projects across media types, including print, point of sale, branding and packaging.
- Artwork and amend existing templates, concepts and designs.
- Work to a brief to create artwork for both print and digital collateral.
- Deliver quality work and take an active role in prioritising tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Work with our Creative Production Managers to fulfil briefs and find the best solutions.
- Be an enthusiastic individual, someone who lives and breathes design and is passionate about the work they produce no matter how simple or complicated the task.
- Be able to work at a fast pace, in a high pressured, multi project environment.
- Deliver artwork briefs in a timely manner being able to execute with creative flair.
- Ensure brand standards and consistency are met across all projects and briefs
- Proven artwork/graphic design, professional experience (in-house or agency).
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong design and craft across multiple media touchpoints.
- Strong skills in in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of artwork and design process across various media types.
- Ability to manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- A keen eye for detail, paying special attention to continuity.
- Be able to present creative work effectively and to debate it coherently and constructively.
Interested? Send your CV through using the 'apply' button.