Non-Food Consumer Goods
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
This well-respected business in the consumer goods industry was founded on a promise never to compromise on the quality of their products and to always provide a fantastic consumer experience. Today they are a market leader in their sector and have won many awards. To support the growth of the business they are now looking to recruit in their Marketing team.
As a Creative copywriter your responsibilities will include:
- Producing insightful creative work
- Working closely with the Creative Lead, Creative Strategists, Art Director and Graphic Designers to develop concepts
- Writing for any medium, whether it's social copy, a video script, online or offline, short or long-form content
- Understanding the nuances of social media and e-commerce and how to deliver compelling content
- Producing bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media
- Editing and proof-reading work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Developing and implementing brand guidelines
- Briefing designers and writers clearly and concisely
To be considered for this exciting position you must have:
- Proven experience in creative agency, consultancy, or client-side creative marketing
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong copywriting craft across multiple media executions including long-form content
- A strong interest in digital and social media.
- The ability to manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects
- A Degree or equivalent qualification such as English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication
- Experience concepting and writing for e-commerce platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you feel you have the experience to excel in this position, please send a copy of your up to date CV today!