Non-Food Consumer Goods
£20,000 - £28,000 Basic DOE + Company Benefits
A globally recognised non-food consumer goods manufacturer with a rich heritage and market leading status. This business is recognised for its high-quality products and the fantastic reputation it has for focusing on the needs of customers and employees. This is a highly dynamic, agile and forward-thinking company that offers great career progression opportunities.
As CRM Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the marketing team to assist with the planning of campaigns, providing insight into data opportunities
- Provide comprehensive daily and post campaign analysis reports of all CRM related activity
- Use and develop current marketing practices for in-house data
- Work with the wider team to develop data acquisition opportunities
- Report and provide insight into the use of in-house and external data
- Introduce structured targeted data campaigns against business and department objectives.
- Ensure standards are monitored for following best practice
- Manage the communication and health of in-house data
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will:
- Be educated to degree level in a business/marketing qualification or relevant work experience (2 years min)
- Experience of working in a CRM/database marketing role, ideally with exposure to both email and direct mail marketing campaigns
- CRM platform (ideally Salesforce)
- Magento and or CMS platform
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Analytical with great attention to detail
On offer for this fantastic position is the chance to work for a leading UK brand where you can develop your career. A competitive remuneration package is also available.
If you have the skills and experience required to progress in this position, please forward your CV today!