Non-Food Consumer Goods
Remote (2/3 days a month in Manchester office)
Up to £35,000 - £45,000 basic DOE
This well-respected business in the consumer goods industry was founded on a promise never to compromise on the quality of their products and to always provide a fantastic consumer experience. Today they are a market leader in their sector and have won many awards. To support the growth of the business they are now looking to recruit in their Marketing team.
As the CRM Manager will be responsible for the ideation, planning, co-ordination and analysis of all CRM trigger, lifecycle, campaign & promotional activity. You will design & deliver new CRM programmes with the ultimate aim & objective of driving sales via the direct-to-consumer platform.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop & execute eCommerce trigger campaigns (i.e., Abandoned cart, abandoned browse etc.)
- Design, develop & execute prospecting activation & customer reactivation campaigns
- Audience creation, development & segmentation to drive email campaigns
- Working with the relevant stakeholders to drive customer data capture across multiple touchpoints (i.e. Website, product registrations etc.)
- Owning and leveraging our CRM technologies (Emarsys & MS Dynamics)
- Working closely with Trading Manager and Performance Marketing Manager
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Proven experience in a CRM role ideally within the Retail industry
- Working, hands on knowledge of CRM tools/software ie. MS Dynamics, Emarsys
- Experience and understanding of the consumer electronics world be advantageous
- Hands on knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to form and develop relationships with a wide variety of key stakeholders across the business
- Can-do attitude, solution driven, start-up mentality, entrepreneurial & analytical mindset
- Sound budget management skills & exceptional attention to detail
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking and well-loved business please send a copy of your updated CV today!