Ecommerce Marketing Manager - Kent - Flexible Working Available
A unique opportunity to work for a category leading electrical consumer goods brand as they develop further their digital proposition. This is a chance to lead, build and execute D2C and B2B activity across all ecommerce channels.
There is an excellent package on offer, including bonus and the option to work remotely on a regular basis.
The ecommerce marketing manager will manage content strategy, optimize the digital shelf and oversee the digital customer journey utilizing tools and web analytics. Use the customer and website data to analyse and build ecommerce marketing plans and define strategic objectives with the goal to drive commercial growth.
- Lead implementation of digital strategy, retailer ecommerce strategy development (including PDP template, joint marketing activities, tracking pixel implementation)
- Responsible for SEO, SEA and Amazon Advertising (AMS), D2C website (inc development & operations).
- Develop online reviews (retailer & D2C), customer journey management utilising the CRM.
- Manage all ecommerce marketing activities to ensure the objectives of the business are met within agreed budgetary parameters.
- Understand the end user customer journey and implement into ecommerce plans to maximise sales and return on investment.
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the Company to ensure communication of ecommerce activities are successfully delivered at the right time to meet the needs of the business.
- Have ownership of key areas of responsibility and realise departmental strategy into ecommerce plans to ensure company objectives are met.
- Seek to reduce waste and improve processes and oversee departmental processes wherever possible.
- Always aim to exceed customer expectations.
- Understand how you contribute to the on-going success of the Company and maintain confidentiality of business information.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks as requested by a manager.
If you are interested, please send your CV through by clicking 'apply now'