Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our client, part of a major international group, is an FMCG / Food manufacturing business with an extensive portfolio of market leading brands.
Engineering capability is at the forefront of the business, and if you love working with proactive likeminded people, this could be an excellent role for you.
If you have Electrical Engineering Experience gained in the FOOD or FMCG Sector or a similar fast paced manufacturing environment then please keep reading.
The ideal Candidate - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - will have:-
- Appropriate engineering qualifications - ONC / HNC or NVQ / C&G Level 3 in an electrical engineering discipline.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Practical experience of PLC controlled high speed manufacturing equipment (packing or process)
- Systematic fault finding and rectification skills.
This role - Electrical Maintenance Engineer - is key to the ongoing success of manufacturing operations, providing engineering support and expertise across all areas of the factory.
The Benefits of joining this fantastic business, as part of its Engineering Team as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer are many and include:-
- An opportunity to grow further with the business, which could see you develop your career into new areas you may never have dreamt of, progressing your career to the highest levels.
- The role comes with an excellent salary and company pension scheme along with a bonus scheme and various other flexible benefits too.