Great opportunity to join a prestigious national organisation, working as a multi-skilled maintenance shift supervisor to support a team of maintenance engineers whilst working on a range of automated machinery.
- Allocating workload across your shift team to ensure all work is completed efficiently
- Coaching and mentoring the shift engineers to develop their performance and skills
- Make sure that all planned preventive maintenance (PPM) on a range of automated equipment is completed effectively and correctly on each shift, and deal with any breakdowns or repair work required
- You will work a permanent night shift, Monday to Friday.
To succeed in this stable, friendly environment, you will:
- Be an apprentice-trained, multi-skilled maintenance engineer preferably with an electrical bias, qualified to HNC level or above
- Have experience of managing or leading a team of muti-skilled maintenance engineers in an automated environment
- Have worked as a maintenance engineer on a range of automated machinery
- Have strong technical skills and enjoy using them to deal with or help your team to deal with more complex faults
- Enjoy working with your people to bring out the best in them
- A large national organisation that are a market leader in their field
- A very successful organisation that offer a stable, long-term career to their engineering team with excellent career prospects including ongoing professional development, project and progression opportunities
- A company that offers an unrivalled benefits package including a competitive contributory pension scheme, enhanced overtime rates, good holidays that rise with service, a flexible benefit that can be used for a variety of options including additional holidays and a great working environment.
For more information on this role please contact Amy Thornton at Expion Search and Selection.