Posted by: Expion
Job title: Engineering Stores Coordinator
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + Pension + 31 Days Holiday
- My client is a leading Food / FMCG Manufacturing business, with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
- They are committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which will enable further growth and expansion across their core categories.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development exist across the group, as they continue to grow, both organically and through acquisition.
- Consequently, they now require an exceptionally driven, high calibre Engineering Stores Coordinator to perform a pivotal role, leading and managing this key function.
- Good IT skills, use of Microsoft Office. use of stores management software would be of benefit although full training will be provided.
- High level of detail and diligence.
- Good numeracy and literacy are essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working within a store's environment would be a benefit as would a basic knowledge of engineering.
- Day to day running of the site engineering stores. Managing stock levels and ordering spare parts to keep the site manufacturing equipment running and in good condition.
- Creating and communicating stock reports and finance reports.
- Dealing with suppliers and Site engineering team to order in critical stock and organise repairs. good IT skills, use of Microsoft office. use of stores management software would be of benefit although full training will be provided.
- high level of detail and diligence.
- good numeracy and literacy essential
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- experience working within a store's environment would be a benefit as would a basic knowledge of engineering.
Expion: Our Food / FMCG recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our 11-year history. Our in-depth knowledge of Food / FMCG recruitment enables us to provide advice based on Expert Opinion and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref JD5405, preferably by email, or call Steve Mckiernan on 0800 612 5655 if you require further details or a confidential discussion.
Expion is the retained recruiter for this recruitment project and all enquires should be directed to Expion.
All 3rd party cv's will be forwarded onto Expion.