European Marketing Executive
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Home Based Role (Northern/Scotland Location Ideally)
£28,000 - £32,000 basic + bonus
A fantastic opportunity for a European Marketing Executive has become available with a Globally recognised manufacturer and designer in the non-food consumer goods industry. This company is known for its high-quality products that are respected in both professional and consumer markets. Throughout these uncertain times the company has continued to be successful and are now ready to add another member to their team. The role will offer a mix of working from home and office with a down to earth, fun family team.
This is an exciting new position for someone who is looking to further develop their career working with a Globally recognised business. Your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Support the daily management of the marketing and PR channels across Europe - dealing with email traffic, enquiries from agencies and requests for samples and collateral.
- Take ownership for and support stakeholders in the creation of content to communicate the brand and portfolio of products to a variety of audiences across Europe
- Work with a team across Europe, plus external agencies, to gain translations for marketing materials.
- Submit and track PR and Influencer sample requests, following up on results and feedback and present these quarterly to stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with the European marketing team to help deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Support the team in coordinating successful product launches
- Assemble and collate data from internal stakeholders and distribute quarterly marketing reports on behalf of the European Marketing team
- Proactively contribute creative input into content development and campaigns
- Analyse results and data around digital partners' presence in the market place, creating reports and recommendations to present quarterly to internal stakeholders to inform future marketing plans
To be considered for this new and exciting opportunity you must have the following:
- Proven experience of producing communications materials
- Accurate proof reader, with an acute attention to detail
- Good communicator with the ability to build positive relationships with the team,
- agencies and key stakeholders
- Confident to share creative ideas
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and communicate workload with managers and
- the wider marketing team
- Ability to interpret results and data and relate them to the marketing strategy
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, managing own workload and
- delivering on-time
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in SEO and using keyword analysis tools
- Market research experience, or previous experience of running an audience analysis
- Previous experience of Mailchimp or similar CRM / email marketing tools
- Fluency in another European language is desirable but not essential
If you have the skills and experience to excel within this position, please send your CV today.
I look forward to speaking with you.