A fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business as a Facilities Manager, supporting the delivery of the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
- Manage a range of hard and soft services in support of whole site operation.
- Support the Company's drive to improve its standards and all continuous improvement/CI/Lean activities
- Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Drive a culture of first-class service across the business and ensure effective relationships are harnessed with key service suppliers.
- Ensure the achievement of targets for service delivery and equipment availability, hygiene, waste whilst adhering to health & safety standards.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Probably be qualified in an engineering discipline and be able to demonstrate suitable experience in a facilities management role.
- Have previous experience of managing supply contracts for services with third party providers.
- Excellent organisation and logical thinking skills.
- Be a great communicator.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Exhibit a positive attitude.
- Have a Strong eye for detail.
- A growing business with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base.
- Part of a larger group
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Steve McKiernan () quoting the job reference number SM5179.
Expion: Our Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.