Are you a Project Manager / Study Manager with GMP / GLP / GCP expertise?
Scientific and analytical experience within the Pharma sector?
Are you looking to advance your career with a global company?
- Ability to produce high quality reports that differentiate from other labs.
- Good interaction with customers from a range of industries.
- Good technical understanding of a range of analytical techniques, able to communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Understanding of capabilities of other teams within the business and wider environment.
- Skilled project management, including ability to generate / edit multi-technique reports.
- Able to define projects customer requirements, manage and deliver multi-technique projects.
- Ability to manage and report projects, drawing on findings from several techniques with technical support to solve customer problems.
- Able to understand client requirements and formulate plan of action involving a range of techniques with technical support
- Demonstrate good project management skills, drawing on literature and experience as required, in line with business needs and opportunities.
- Able to communicate with clients on the implications of the results generated and how to proceed on their basis with technical input
- Please send your CV to Richard Clegg at Expion. See our website for further details.