Are you a successful manager with a background in fleet sales from within the car fleet leasing industry? We have a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to lead the product offering of one of our client's most successful products.
My client is a well-established, award-winning, successful national business who supply a variety of car fleet solutions to a range of corporate clients including well-known household names. They are fast becoming a market leader in this space, capitalising on the truly bespoke packages they can deliver without being tied to a particular OEM or brand. Due to a sustained appetite in the marketplace and exceptional sales performance of one of their products, they are looking for a Head of Product to lead their offering in this area.
- Working closely with BDMs and key account managers who sell the product, you will ensure that the proposition is well understood and promoted internally and externally with clients
- You will review processes and procedures to ensure that the product offering is run as efficiently as possible and gives a great customer journey
- Using your fleet industry experience, you will work with your peers and the leadership team in the business to shape the future direction of the product offering, devising and ultimately delivering the strategy around it.
- You will ensure that sales of the product achieve expectations of the business and continue to grow
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have proven solid experience from within the corporate car fleet industry, with ideally a background in sales and key account management as well as internal operations or team management
- Ideally have worked within or closely with a marketing function, with involvement in shaping the promotion of a key or new product within the fleet industry
- Have in-depth knowledge of the fleet leasing or fleet management industry and the suite of products available in the marketplace
- Have strong strategic visionary ability - this is a rare opportunity to shape a highly visible function in the industry
- Be a natural influencer who can clearly communicate your vision to others and create buy-in and engagement with new ways of doing things.
- A well-established, financially secure national organisation
- Award winning employer offering an outstanding range of benefits and a unique culture
- Consistently growing organisation who are creating this new position due to ongoing high levels of demand from their client and prospect base.
- Unique agile, collaborative and supportive working culture
- Offer ongoing progression opportunities to grow your career organically with the position as the function grows
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact our Automotive Director, Francesca Loughrey
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.