LGV and HGV Drivers wanted! Class 1 or Class 2.
Our client is looking for experience drivers for the collection and delivery of products for their customer base.
Key Duties and Accountabilities (will include but not be limited to)
- General driving duties, observing current legal and best practice delivering and collection to/from our customer's premises.
- Maintaining a professional standard whilst delivering, driving or collecting products.
- Carry out pre-use checks prior to using any equipment / vehicle / trailer, complying with appropriate documentation &procedures.
- Reporting of any vehicle defects / damage or H&S issues to management.
- Ensuring that vehicle loads are safe and damage free, secured with the appropriate restraints as per company procedures / Safe Systems of Work.
- Check/ complete /retain and hand over all load documentation and delivery paperwork.
- Ensure that the returned goods process is followed at all times, i.e. labelling of pallets
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness using all equipment safely as specified in operating procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- Comply with all EU drivers' hours/tachograph / WTD regulations.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have at least 2 years relevant driving experience.
- Candidate must have no more than 6 points (current) on their license and no endorsements for DD / DR offence codes.
- Must have a current, valid license appropriate to the category required. (C1 for 7.5t MAM, C for rigid vehicles up to 32 MAM and C+E for articulated vehicles) (MAM maximum authorized Mass)
- Candidates with a non-GB driving license and who live in GB must provide evidence of a GB Certificate of registration, which can be obtained free from the DVLA on submission of Form D9.
- A reasonable geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Good understanding of Drivers Hours & WTD regulations.
- Must have a current /working digi-tacho card.
To apply for the role, please send your CV, quoting ref RCPR3, preferably by email to Expion.
All CVs will be replied to.