Due to ongoing contract wins, this market-leading national organisation is recruiting several additional HGV technicians at their Lancashire site. You will be working in their fleet workshop on a range of trailers and HGVs, joining a friendly team in a well-equipped, safe workshop; with ongoing training, great earning potential and fantastic benefits which are detailed below.
- Service, maintain and repair fleets of trailers and HGVs
- Working with a "right first time" ethos, you will have the time and equipment you need to do your work properly.
- Diagnose faults using manufacturer and generic electronic diagnostics equipment.
- Basic salary is between £38-44k depending on experience and qualifications, overtime is available - many of their HGV technicians earn £45-51k+ pa.
- The position is based in the Ormskirk area - easily commute-able from Skelmersdale, Wigan, St. Helens etc., and offers free parking on site.
The HGV technician should:
- Be a fully qualified vehicle technician, HGV technician or trailer fitter with NVQ level 3, IMI apprenticeship, City and Guilds level 2, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Have good experience of working as a mechanic on a range of HGVs or Trailers.
- Have a full driving licence, we are especially interested in speaking to technicians with an HGV licence but this is not essential.
- A large national organisation who are very profitable and growing consistently
- Very stable organisation who are growing their workshop operations due to sustained ongoing client demand and additional contract wins.
- An award-winning employer who offers a stable, long-term career to their HGV technicians with excellent career prospects, ongoing manufacturer training, all PPE provided, and very good earning potential.
- Give great support to their HGV and trailer technicians in a business where their people really matter, anonymously rated by their staff as a great place to work.