Posted by: Expion
Job title: HR Data Administrator - 3 Month Contract
Salary: Attractive Salary
- My client is a leading Food / FMCG Manufacturing business, with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
- They are committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which will enable further growth and expansion across their core categories.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development exist across the group, as they continue to grow, both organically and through acquisition.
- Consequently, they now require an exceptionally driven, high calibre HR Data Administrator to perform a pivotal role, leading and managing this key function.
- Good data collection & gap analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in system testing (HR system desirably)
- Experience in absence management processes i.e., understand sickness rules setup, bank holiday calendars etc.
- Ability to work in fast pacing environment
- Strong IT skills, with experience in data entry or administration, ideally within an HR environment
- A great team player, keen to reach shared goals
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and use initiative to solve problems, exercising appropriate level of judgement;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines, prioritising with a flexible approach;
- Solid planning and organising skills
- Support the HRIS Project Manager and Project Team with HR data administration and system testing.
- Collate HR absence information such as sickness schemes rules, annual leave calendars and other absence patterns from various sources
- Accurately maintain all to absence relevant employee records and documents
- Coordinate absence scheme build in Mitre Finch TMS system
- Thoroughly test built absence schemes through Mitre Finch TMS system
- Support the project team in maintaining, testing and developing numerous HR databases within the HR System
- Maintain an up to date single central record including all relevant checks
Expion: Our Food / FMCG recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our 11-year history. Our in-depth knowledge of Food / FMCG recruitment enables us to provide advice based on Expert Opinion and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref JDHRDA, preferably by email, or call James Didgiunaitis on 0800 612 5655 if you require further details or a confidential discussion.
Expion is the retained recruiter for this recruitment project and all enquires should be directed to Expion.
All 3rd party cv's will be forwarded onto Expion.