Key Account Manager
A globally recognised non-food consumer goods manufacturer with a rich heritage and market leading status. This business is recognised for its high-quality products and the fantastic reputation it has for focusing on the needs of customers and employees. This is a highly dynamic, agile and forward-thinking company that offers great career progression opportunities.
Position Summary and Purpose
Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales, the role will be a hybrid role, combining account management responsibility alongside supporting a portfolio of retail accounts working alongside the designated National Account Manager/s. This is a fast-track role perfect for high potential individuals who are looking for a career in national accounts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
General support across account base, including.
- Customer contact - effectively deal with all types of enquiries from customers, which will involve identifying and interpreting their needs and providing a professional and efficient service, consistently going above and beyond expectation.
- Project management - work closely with Account Management team and cross functionally to manage and support critical account timings and key internal project timings.
- Presentation support - Including key account materials and analysis, manipulation and graphic representation of market data.
- Keeping up to date with marketplace activity, category pricing, market trends, price checks and NPD, recording information and informing account managers.
- Tracking and exploiting opportunities to optimise in-store & web experience, ensuring product assets and content reflects the highest standards.
- Analysing marketing campaign performance and actioning findings to achieve optimal ROI.
- Interpretation of EPOS & service / availability data - analysing trends and working with National Account team to create argumentation for product mix, promotional and distribution optimisation.
- You will be of graduate calibre and ideally have experience within an analytical / customer facing / sales / account management role
- Passionate, driven and determined with 'can-do' attitude
- Willingness to take on and overcome challenges
- Dynamic & high energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Personable relationship builder
- Highly driven and motivated by results
- Detail focussed
- Integrity and trustworthy
- Highly analytical
- Natural inclination to sell
- Collaborative team player
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Steve McKiernan () quoting the job reference number SM5440
Expion: Our Commercial recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.