We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager to take responsibility for a range of accounts on behalf of our client, a well-established and growing commercial vehicle hire organisation.
If you are an existing Account Manager or Customer Relationship Manager in the commercial vehicle management industry or perhaps in an operational management position and looking to get into key accounts this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Field based position in which you will spend a lot of your time visiting clients with locations right across the UK, a large amount of travel is therefore expected in this position.
- Building and maintaining an excellent relationship with your clients
- Working closely with internal operations teams such as maintenance control, customer service, recharge etc. to bring about resolution of queries and to manage your accounts' fleets efficiently
- Compiling and analysing management information reports, using this data to inform your client review meetings
- Securing contract extensions and renewals and highlighting opportunities for further business to the sales team
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have good technical knowledge of ideally both light and heavy commercial vehicles, the operational compliance requirements that relate to running and maintaining a fleet, and the principles of various types of hire / fleet management agreements.
- Have experience of managing relationships with customers and demonstrating the value your organisation adds to their business at review meetings and through data presentation
- Be able to get to the bottom of issues and work together with colleagues across multiple departments to find a resolution
- Be computer literate and able to work with various reports and management information on a company database system and Microsoft excel
- Be centrally located in England with reasonably close access to the major motorway network, between Manchester in the North and the South Midlands in the South.
- A well-established commercial vehicle fleet management organisation
- Have a good client base that has grown considerably in the past couple of years, leading to this additional requirement for a Customer Relationship Manager
- Have strong financial backing which is supporting this growth through considerable investment
- Provide great benefits including a company car and a very competitive commission scheme which rewards on all defined products taken by your accounts
- Offer a basic salary of up to c£40k with a realistic OTE of up to £55k being very achievable
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application. All applications will be responded to.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Francesca Loughrey
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience of working solely within the commercial vehicle fleet sector. We have well established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing key accounts, sales, operations, technical and board-level staff into their regional and head office locations across the UK.