Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer in a manufacturing environment?
Used to working with a CMMS?
Looking for a DAYS based role? (Monday to Friday)
A great opportunity to join a stable national organisation, working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer on a range of automated machinery, with benefits.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) on a range of automated equipment
- Reactive and breakdown maintenance as required
- Contributing to the ongoing development of maintenance processes in a culture of continuous improvement
- Using recognised problem solving and route cause analysis methodologies to understand cause of faults and to plan maintenance schedules accordingly
- Daily and weekly reporting of maintenance work conducted and faults that have occurred
- Working days Monday to Friday
- Salary plus overtime paid
To succeed in this successful, friendly environment, you will:
- Be a time-served, qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical apprenticeship
- Have worked as a maintenance engineer on a range of automated machinery
- Basic experience of fault-finding on some CNC systems would be required
- Enjoy ongoing professional development and training on new equipment
- Be a real team player who enjoys working together with colleagues
- Have a very good standard of work and accuracy
- A large national organisation who are a market leader in their field
- Very successful organisation who offer a stable, long-term career to their engineers with excellent career prospects
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Richard Clegg.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.