Marketing Analyst / Executive
Non-Food Consumer Goods
£30,000 basic DOE
A globally recognised brand with a fantastic reputation is now looking to add a new Marketing Analyst to their team. Following a successful year of sales which look set to continue, this company have been adding to their sales and marketing teams.
This business has developed its reputation as a brand that focuses on the needs of its customers. With a culture of innovation at the heart of everything they do, the business works hard to develop new ways of thinking to improve products and service, ensuring premium quality products are delivered to their customers.
As Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the marketing team to assist with the planning of campaigns.
- Providing insight into data opportunities
- Providing comprehensive daily and post campaign analysis reports of all CRM related activity
- Using and developing current marketing practices for in-house data
- Working with the wider team to develop data acquisition opportunities
- Monitoring competitor and channel activity.
- Ensuring standards are monitored for following best practice, data quality management and compliance with statutory regulations such as GDPR.
- Managing the consumer and subscriber database
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level business/marketing qualification OR relevant Experience of working in a marketing role
- Experience of working with marketing data, Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong Attention to detail
- Experience of Data / Comms Management Platform (Salesforce CRM / Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Strong communication skills, able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience working in a consumer goods environment would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please send a copy of your up to date CV today.