Non-Food Consumer Goods
Competitive Basic Salary
My client is a leading manufacturer in the non-food consumer goods industry. Dedicated to providing high quality and innovative products, this company has gone from strength to strength over the years. They are recognised for their fantastic reputation, training and culture where people are known to join and progress their careers over the years.
Due to continued growth and success an exciting role has become available in their Marketing team. This would be an ideal role for a degree-educated individual looking to forge a career within marketing.
The role provides a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their marketing skills whilst working within a friendly team and working environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of a marketing and communications strategy
- Support in the delivery of content for use across brand owned media
- Responsible for the delivery and upkeep of key marketing collateral, such as product presentations and product information
- Assist in the development and management of the subscription assets of the business
- Assist in the creation of exciting and relevant copy for use across various media, including product packaging, website blogs and social media
- Assist with the planning and promotion of internal and external events throughout the year
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of market research
- Assist in the management of brand ambassadors
- Support and arrange the delivery of printed marketing collateral, such as in-store point of sale, merchandise
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Sound understanding of effective marketing
- High standard of written and verbal communications, demonstrating a high attention to detail across all communications
- Understands marketing best practices
- Naturally creative mindset
- Works collaboratively and is a team player
- Always aims to exceed customer expectations
- Experience of working within a similar role within the consumer goods or retail sector
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today.