Non-Food Consumer Goods
Up to £25,000 Basic Salary DOE
A globally recognised manufacturer in the non-food consumer goods industry. My client is dedicated to creating innovative and high-quality products that enhance everyday life and they have a commitment to developing products to make everyday life at home more sustainable for everyone. This business has a fantastic culture and offer excellent career development opportunities. Due to continued growth they are now looking to add to their Marketing Team.
As Marketing Assistant you will join a thriving Marketing team and be responsible for supporting the Category teams with a variety of tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and enhance their marketing knowledge and develop their career.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Product life cycle management
- Set up and qualify all new product ranges in systems and websites
- Administrate timely and accurate product information
- Actively manage full life cycle of product range until complete phase out, ensuring product delivery blends seamlessly to product market activation
- Assisting the Consumer Marketing Managers during research phases, product development and go to market plans
- Organise various product sample requests
- Updating product pricing guidance
- Assist with competitor benchmark, web research and market data and insights analysis
- Lead and propose continuous improvement activities
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing or product focused subject
- Have an understanding of non-food consumer goods products
- One year experience in a Product or Marketing position would be preferred but not essential
- Be curious, energetic and willing to learn
- Care about people, value innovation and have a consumer-centric nature
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
This is a 12 months fixed term contract role with a view to go permanent
On offer for this exciting opportunity is the chance to work with a globally recognised brand where you can develop your career and learn from a highly skilled team.
Please forward a copy of your CV today to hear more.