We are recruiting for a facilities maintenance engineer who has experience with gas heating systems to work on a number of commercial properties across the East Midlands and surrounding areas.
- The FM technician will predominantly carry out routine servicing, maintenance and re-active repair work on boilers, gas heating and plumbing systems as well as working on other buildings systems across the region as the need arises.
- The work on the other systems is generally basic maintenance and "make safe" prior to engaging the relevant contractor, covering systems such as lighting and powered doors.
- Working days, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- Company van provided and business mileage costs covered
- Some overtime will be required and there is also a first-line support call-out rota with call-outs being paid at time and a half which increases earning potential to the higher salary level quoted
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced and commercial gas qualified gas engineer
- Be a skilled and competent facilities maintenance engineer / building maintenance technician / FM technician / building maintenance engineer with experience of working on commercial properties
- Ideally have an electrical qualification or 18th edition although training on electrical systems will be given
- Ideally hold an IPAF licence and be comfortable with working at height procedures
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- A large national organisation who are a market leader in their field
- Have a successful, supportive team who encourage development.
- Very successful organisation who offer a stable, long-term career to their engineers with excellent career prospects
- A company that offers an unrivalled benefits package including a competitive contributory pension scheme, enhanced overtime rates, good holidays that rise with service, a flexible benefit that can be used for a variety of options including additional holidays and a great working environment.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application. All applications will be responded to.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Amy Thornton