Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
This very stable and profitable national organisation is recruiting for a number of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers in the Northampton area. You will maintain a range of automated equipment, with thorough training on the machinery given for all new automation maintenance engineers and personal career development provided, alongside a truly outstanding range of benefits detailed below.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) on a range of PLC driven automated equipment.
- Reactive and breakdown maintenance as required.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of maintenance processes in a culture of continuous improvement
- Using recognised problem solving and root cause analysis methods to understand the cause of faults and to plan maintenance schedules accordingly.
- Regular reporting of maintenance work conducted and faults that have occurred.
- The multi skilled maintenance engineer will work a rotating shift pattern with good rest periods included.
The maintenance engineer should:
- Be a time-served, qualified multi skilled maintenance engineer, electrically biased maintenance engineer or a mechanically biased maintenance engineer with qualifications to support your electrical knowledge alongside a mechanical apprenticeship.
- Have worked as a maintenance engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer or automation engineer on a range of automated machinery.
- Basic experience of fault-finding on some PLC systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Enjoy ongoing professional development and training on new equipment.
- Be a real team player who enjoys working together with colleagues.
- A market leader in their field with consistently strong business performance in recent years
- Very successful organisation who offer a stable, long-term career to their multi skilled maintenance engineers with technical development and career progression plans tailored to you.
- Genuinely support their employees with assistance programmes to help people in emergency situations, to support family life and to provide funds to local causes.
- Have a mental health and wellbeing programme with trained mental health first aiders accessible to all.
- Give an unrivalled benefits package including a very generous company pension scheme, enhanced overtime rates, good holidays that rise with service, and a flexible benefit that can be used for a variety of options including additional holidays or a personal car scheme.
- Offer earnings of c. £55-62k upwards with annual pay reviews on top, this is based on working a few hours of overtime per week. Starting salary including shift allowance but before overtime and bonus is £53,500.
Please click the link to apply!