We are recruiting for 2 HGV Technicians to work night shifts at our client's commercial vehicle workshop in Nottingham.
- Working as an HGV mechanic, you will service, maintain, and repair a fleet of vans, 7.5t trucks and some HGVs (up to 18t)
- Diagnose faults using manufacturer diagnostics equipment
- Carry out pre-MOT inspections to Vosa standards
- Working nights, Monday to Thursday, 50 hours a week, with overtime available at time and a half
- Basic salary of £49-52k before overtime
You will need to:
- Be a fully qualified commercial vehicle technician with NVQ level 3, IMIAL apprenticeship, City and Guilds level 2, or equivalent qualifications
- Have good experience of working as a mechanic on a range of vans and HGVs
- Be willing to attend manufacturer training courses to keep your skills up to date with new vehicle technology and to develop your skill level further if needed
- Be a real team player who enjoys working together with colleagues
- Have a very good standard of work and accuracy
- A market-leading organisation that maintains large fleets of commercial vehicles
- Very well established company who are stable and consistently very profitable
- Provide regular manufacturer training on their vehicles, including EV and Gas if you would like to train on these technologies
- Great benefits including rising holidays with service, healthcare benefits and much more
- Career progression prospects are good for someone who would like to grow with the company
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the consultant - Amy Thornton
Relevant candidates will be contacted without delay and all applications will be responded to.
Expion: Our Automotive recruitment brand is run by consultants with long-term experience working solely within the commercial vehicle maintenance sector. We have well-established relationships with many of the UK's largest and most well-respected employers in the field, placing vehicle technicians, workshop shift leaders, workshop controllers and supervisors, workshop managers and senior operations staff into their workshop and regionally based vacancies across the UK.