Online Trading Manager
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Up to £40,000 basic DOE
This well respected business in the consumer goods industry was founded on a promise never to compromise on the quality of their products and to always provide a fantastic consumer experience. Today they are a market leader in their sector and have won many awards. To support the growth of the business they are now looking to recruit in their Marketing team.
As the Online Trading Manager you will be responsible for:
- promotional planning and ensuring relevant stakeholders are aligned & agreed with proposed activities
- Owning the online trading/promotional calendar
- Short & long-term sales forecasting Stock forecasting on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis to ensure D2C platforms are always at maximum stock availability
- Working with the Site Merchandiser to keep our web platforms updated
- Working with Performance Marketing Manager & Campaign Marketing teams
To be considered for this exciting position you must:
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in a Digital/Online Trading role within the Retail /D2C industry
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong UK market experience and knowledge.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be consumer-centric - having a passion for understanding consumers
- Be brand-orientated
- Be passionate, enthusiastic, forward thinking and motivational
- Willing to learn new skills and develop your career
- Experience and understanding of the consumer electronics world be advantageous
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking and well loved business please send a copy of your updated CV today!