Up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits
- To lead and direct the factory operations team to enhance business performance, cross departmental communication and to facilitate a team orientated culture.
- Manage the team to achieve budget and productivity targets.
- Formulate improvement strategies to increase operational and strategic effectiveness across the value stream from incoming raw materials to despatch
- Identify and drive quality and customer service, interfacing with and building strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Proven experience within a leadership role within a fast paced manufacturing environment, managing a multi-functional team.
- Evidence of driving cultural change and behaviours, and the ability build and lead a cohesive team.
- Strong belief in the importance of quality and H&S within manufacturing.
- Evidence of decision making within operations, and a high level of interest in taking responsibility for actions whilst leading a factory based team.
- Delivery of a clear, consistent message across the plant, and the sharing of information and ideas between colleagues/peers.
- Our client has reached and sustained an enviable reputation for quality and service
- Part of a large international group with manufacturing sites globally, their reputation for innovation has ensured their strong position.
- Business growth combined with the organisation's commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for an exceptional Production Manager at one of their key locations.