Posted by: Expion
Job title: Planning & Logistics Manager
Location: South Wales
Salary: Excellent Salary to Attract the Very Best
Benefits: Car + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
- My client is a leading Food / FMCG Manufacturing business, with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
- They are committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which will enable further growth and expansion across their core categories.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development exist across the group, as they continue to grow, both organically and through acquisition.
- Consequently, they now require an exceptionally driven, high calibre Planning & Logistics Manager to perform a pivotal role, leading and managing this key function.
- Minimum 5+ years Production Planning experience within an FMCG environment.
- Detailed knowledge of planning principles.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a warehouse / distribution environment.
- PC Skills including knowledge of SAP, SAP Warehouse Management, Excel, APO
- Understanding of MES systems etc.
- Experience of Leading and Managing a team
- Experience of working with Trade unions
- Experience of operating within a culture of continuous improvement and managing continuous improvement programmes.
- Leading the Planning and Logistics teams across the site, ensuring the required packaging materials and labour are available to meet the agreed capacity as issued by the Central Planning Function.
- Review and agree draft Capacity Plans and ensure the site meets agreed customer service levels within agreed finished goods and packaging material limits.
- Model Capacity Plans for Budgeting, forecasting and other purposes as required.
- Provide data to central finance for budgeting, forecasting and product costing purposes.
- Oversee the Inbound / Outbound Yard and Warehouse operations to ensure the appropriate KPI's are achieved.
- An Excellent Salary and Benefits package are available for the right candidate.
- Fantastic opportunities exist to progress your career to the highest levels within the group.
Expion: Our Food / FMCG recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our 11-year history. Our in-depth knowledge of Food / FMCG recruitment enables us to provide advice based on Expert Opinion and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref JDPLM, preferably by email, or call James Didgiunaitis on 0800 612 5655 if you require further details or a confidential discussion.
Expion is the retained recruiter for this recruitment project and all enquires should be directed to Expion.
All 3rd party cv's will be forwarded onto Expion