Expion is currently collaborating with a well-known laboratory instrument and software company. They are currently looking for a Production Controller to join them on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The role of a Production Controller:
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in the production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Assist purchasing unit in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Perform inventory management according to company policies.
- Assist the Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- exceptions delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortage the s and sales impact to Factor Manager for analysis.
- Address customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate the control of the activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
We would be keen to speak to you if you are a Production Controller and any of the below:
- An understanding of MRP functionality
- Customer-focused, both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment where requirements and demands change at regular intervals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office, Access or similar software packages.
Click the apply now button!