Are you looking to work for a global manufacturing company?
Offering great benefits and career prospects?
Are you familiar with Production Scheduling / Production Planning?
- Our client has reached and sustained an enviable position.
- Part of a global group, their reputation for innovation has ensured their strong position.
- Business growth combined with the organisations commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for a Production Scheduler
As Production Scheduler you will effectively manage Manufacturing Schedules to align with the Product Supply Plan and fulfilment of Customer Orders, delivering the agreed level of Customer Service within cost, efficiency, and inventory targets.
This is an exciting time to join the business and provides a great opportunity for a Planner / Scheduler from a high volume fast paced manufacturing environment to drive change and improvement across the whole of the supply chain and the broader business.
Their ideal Candidate for the role of Production Scheduler will:
- Have experience gained within the fast-paced manufacturing sector.
- Have some previous Production Scheduling / Production Planning experience.
- Have excellent IT Skills and the ability to adapt to different systems / software.
- Have the ability to problem solve and proactively achieve results.
- Have sound organisational skills and the ability to adapt and prioritise workload.
- Have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Be a logical thinker with strong numerical, analytical and evaluation skills.