Job title: Project Engineer
Basic: up to £60,000 (including benefits)
Benefits: Bonus, Pension and excellent development opportunities
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering you will be a key part of the site engineering function.
- Scope, lead and manage CapEx projects from concept through to implementation.
- Identify and manage suppliers, and work with them to achieve solutions which meet and exceed the requirements of the business
- You will act as a facilitator of change and a key driver in delivering world class performance in all areas of the business as you play a key part in organisational and cultural change.
- You will look at opportunities to improve the performance of the plant and equipment wherever possible.
- Experience in a project engineering role in a manufacturing business
- Experience gained within an automation engineering role within the FMCG, Chemical or Bulk Materials industry, or similar high speed production environment would be preferred.
- Experience of providing strong leadership to projects and manage key stakeholders
- Confident, persuasive, adaptable, results orientated with excellent communication skills.
- Key site, part of a large FMCG manufacturing company, committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and development, both in this role and across the group.