Are you a Project Engineer / Applications Engineer working in a design, development and manufacturing environment?
Managing design projects from design to customer installation?
Looking for a challenging role with a large company in West Yorkshire?
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer or Applications Engineer to become centrally involved in the success of the largest projects and demonstrate their initiative to ensure successful project completion and drive improvement activities.
Project Engineer role:
- Ensuring delivery of projects in line with contract requirements/terms.
- Responsibility for program of works (design, manufacture, supply, commissioning, documentation provision etc.)
- Coordination of multiple parties (internal and external), including multi-site manufacturing processes
- Primary contact and responsibility for small non-standard orders
- Variation management. Customer and sub-contractors.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that their orders are processed to meet with their expectations and communicate progress updates, ensuring delivery, commission and site works are completed on time.
*Must be HND or degree qualified in engineering
*Positive, can-do attitude
*Worked on engineered products customer projects
*Able to provide a quick response to internal and external customers
*CAD literate to amend engineering drawings
Expion: Our manufacturing and project engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please use the apply now process and send your CV to Richard Clegg at Expion.
All CVs will be replied to.