Up to £40,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
A globally recognised non-food consumer goods manufacturer with a rich heritage and market leading status. This business is recognised for its high-quality products and the fantastic reputation it has for focusing on the needs of customers and employees. This is a highly dynamic, agile and forward-thinking company that offers great career progression opportunities.
Due to continued success the business is recruiting a fantastic position for a passionate, highly motivated and successful Project Manager. As project manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- the delivery of ground up, off the shelf and technically complex projects on time in full, to the desired quality while ensuring project objectives are met.
- Oversee the project through its life cycle ensuring the desired outcome is achieved utilising the most efficient resources.
- Providing the business with absolute confidence in project delivery, and where a high level of confidence does not exist, ensure there is a clear plan in place to address this
- Ensuring swift project mobilisation and clear team objectives
- Ensuring all business outputs required for successful launches of all SKUs are delivered
There are five attributes sought from Project Management that you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Project delivery
To succeed in this role you must:
- Have at least 1 years experience in a Project Management role, able to demonstrate success
- Candidates at Project Coordinator level looking to step in to their first PM role will be considered
- Be degree educated or equivalent
- Ideally be from a consumer goods background
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Have a high energy, drive and passion to succeed
- Be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Have strong problem solving skills
To apply please send a copy of your up to date CV today.