My client, a large, well-respected electronics manufacturer, are recruiting for a project manager to join their expanding team.
They are looking for a strong project manager with experience in a process-heavy engineering environment (Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices etc.), looking after a range of NPD projects.
They offer the opportunity to join a collaborative team and help shape the direction of project management across the business. They also offer regular remote working.
Key Accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage project budgets and costs vs target.
- Manage on time, on specification and on cost delivery of the programme/project.
- Coach and support less experienced PMO team members
- Support engagement of PMO into other functional areas.
- Support development of best practice processes and templates to support NPI process
- Own and manage the timing plan through the project.
- Manage risks and issues through the project (both technical and commercial).
- Manage change requests through the project and communicate impact in terms of time, cost and requirements.
- Manage overall project budget and maintain financial reports.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering or technical discipline (mechanical, electrical & electronic, manufacturing, automotive, aeronautical, design) or significant relevant experience.
- A strong degree of creativity, innovation & problem-solving ability.
- Significant experience in developing products with technical content (mechanical, electrical, electronics, software).
- Resilience and an ability to maintain a teams' pace and overcome obstacles.
- An ability to get things done. Completes and finishes work with no loose ends.
- Demonstrable success in multiple technical project & programme management.
- Excellent understanding of best practice project and programme management methodology & techniques (ideally APM, Prince2, or PMP certified).
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV through by clicking the 'apply' button.