Are you a Quality Control professional with experience in a GXP laboratory, looking for a role that will challenge you, and help you develop new skills? Do you possess rigorous attention to detail and are looking for a challenge out of the laboratory where you can ensure products meet industry and company standards? Are you looking for your next challenge in Manchester, where you can strive to deliver projects on time, on budget whilst maintaining excellent working relationship both internally and externally?
We are now recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst as integral part of the QC team and which will be accountable for performing GLP, GMP and related quality system checks necessary to ensure that appropriate standards and effective working systems are employed to meet company and customer requirements. You will be liaising with key stakeholders, providing them with accurate information and progress reports on a consistent basis.
They will provide the required training, education and mentoring that will allow you to meet the requirements of the role and develop new skills to progress in your career.
- HNC / HND / BSc in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline)
- A sound working knowledge of GLP or GMP or GCP and other analytical related quality standards
- Proven industry experience of performing detailed experimental checks within the above regulatory framework
- Industry experience in analytical science HPLC
- Good experience of preparing documents with technical support or guidance across multiple projects
Please use the apply now to send your CV to Laura Bellwood at Expion. All CV applications will be replied to.