Have you some experience with R&D in a scientific environment?
Are you looking to progress your career?
Are you interested in a working in medical devices?
Our client is a dynamic, R&D focused organisation, supplying the Medical Industry, with a strong reputation in the marketplace. Due to the business growth plans, they are currently looking to appoint a Scientist.
- Provide extensive knowledge of all-important practical aspects of R&D techniques and be able to develop new techniques within the laboratory.
- Provide expertise and problem-solving strategies and initiate development projects and smaller improvement projects to extend the service offerings available and develop the technology where necessary to achieve this.
- Communicate confidently, directly with clients to establish requirements and report outcomes, implications of the results generated and to formulate and advise optimum strategies to tackle problems.
- Educated to degree level or above in Science or a related field with significant laboratory experience.
- Good GLP and/ or GMP knowledge.
- Relevant experience and some knowledge of R&D in Medical devices.
- Hands on experience of testing, development.
Expion: Our manufacturing and scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV preferably by email to Richard Clegg at Expion. Use the apply now option on this vacancy listing!