Are you interested in a career in Recruitment?
Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
Do you have 'sales' skills?
Are you ambitious and career minded?
Then read on!
We are looking for vibrant and motivated individuals to join an exciting, fast paced boutique recruitment business. An innovative and quickly expanding company, we are specialists in search and selection, and are dedicated to providing the highest calibre of candidates to clients nationally.
Expion Search & Selection, an award winning company, has been very successful since its inception in 2010, making this role particularly rewarding for an ambitious individual looking to succeed in the recruitment sector at a professional level. The business is led by expert recruiters, all of whom have been successful in their chosen markets for the last decade, ensuring that you will be provided with the specialist knowledge that will make you succeed in this specific market. In addition their excellent commission structure will guarantee that you will be bringing home an impressive pay packet each month.
- You will be responsible for sourcing candidates that specifically fit clients' needs.
- Business development calls into manufacturing companies.
- You will also be actively involved in candidate talent acquisition and headhunting for the company, creating a database of high calibre candidates.
Key Experience Required:
- Previous recruitment experience or telephone sales-based skills are preferred but you do not need to have recruitment experience to be considered for this job opportunity.
- A suitable candidate will have a good academic record
- You must have the competitive edge and tenacity necessary to succeed in this highly driven industry.
- You will have an engaging personality and ambitious career aspirations.
- Finally, candidates must understand that with the high earning potential of this career, an elevated level of hard work and effort is needed to be successful and achieve targets in this goal driven industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.