Reliability Maintenance Engineer
My client, part of a major international group, is a FOOD / FMCG manufacturing business with an extensive portfolio of market leading brands.
Maintenance & Asset Reliability is at the forefront of the business, and they now require a high calibre Maintenance & Asset Reliability Specialist working on days, to join them on their ongoing journey.
If you have a background in Engineering Maintenance & Asset Reliability, then please keep reading……………….
You will be responsible for a defined set of production assets and the engineering strategy associated with those assets to drive your area to world class levels of performance.
You will provide technical expertise to reduce both technical and production losses, including coaching and participating in problem solving exercises, implementing solutions, sharing knowledge, and building competence.
The successful person will have the drive to deliver improvements across production lines and processes. This role provides the opportunity to develop individually and as part of a highly skilled team, as well as giving someone the opportunity to make a real impact.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be experienced working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where asset care is at the forefront of what you do on a daily basis.
- Will have completed a modern apprenticeship or hold NVQ Level 3 qualifications in Engineering Maintenance or similar.
- Will have a good knowledge of asset maintenance and reliability.
- Will understand Lean manufacturing tools and techniques and how best to apply them.
The Benefits of joining this fantastic business are many and include:-
- An opportunity to grow further with the business, which could see you develop your career into new areas you may never have dreamt of.
- An Excellent, Market Leading Salary.
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare