Job Title: Automation Engineer
Salary: £39,200 to £45,500 DOE
great opportunity to join a prestigious national organisation, working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer on a range of automated machinery, with outstanding benefits.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) on a range of automated equipment
- Reactive and breakdown maintenance as required
- Contributing to the ongoing development of maintenance processes in a culture of continuous improvement
- Using recognised problem solving and route cause analysis methodologies to understand cause of faults and to plan maintenance schedules accordingly
- Daily and weekly reporting of maintenance work conducted and faults that have occurred
- You will be working straight days, but then attending holiday/sick cover where you could be working a weekly rotating shift pattern consisting of earlies, late and nights.
- Salary depending on experience ranges from £39,200 to £45,576 which includes basic salary and shift allowance.
- With a little overtime and bonus, overall expected earnings will realistically be between £48-52k+
To succeed in this successful, friendly environment, you will:
- Be a time-served, qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer with either an electrical bias or qualifications to support your electrical knowledge alongside a mechanical apprenticeship
- Have worked as a maintenance engineer on a range of automated machinery
- Basic experience of fault-finding on some PLC systems would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Enjoy ongoing professional development and training on new equipment
- Be a real team player who enjoys working together with colleagues
- Have a very good standard of work and accuracy
- A large national organisation that are a market leader in their field
- A very successful organisation that offer a stable, long-term career to their engineers with excellent career prospects
- A company that offers an unrivalled benefits package including a competitive contributory pension scheme, enhanced overtime rates, good holidays that rise with service, a flexible benefit that can be used for a variety of options including additional holidays and a great working environment.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Francesca Loughrey.
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.