Engineered products and consumables.
Competitive Basic Salary plus uncapped bonus potential
My client is a leading supplier of Engineering equipment and consumables to businesses in the engineering sector. Dedicated to providing high quality and innovative products, this company has gone from strength to strength over the years. They are recognised for their fantastic reputation, training and culture where people are known to join and progress their careers over the years.
Due to continued growth and success an exciting role has become available in their sales team. This would be an ideal role for someone seeking a technical sales role in fast moving market.
The role provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to shape and influence sales growth across a geographical area whilst working within a friendly team and working environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a technical sales role supplying engineering equipment and consumables within a branch framework.
- Maintain retention of existing customers maximising sales opportunities.
- Secure profitable new business from identified target customers within the defined sales area.
- Promote and sell the complete range of equipment, consumables, and service contracts.
- Hold customer review meetings at a frequency, reinforcing the value of strong relationships.
- Work on converting new equipment installs into service contracts.
- Maintain accurate records of customer meetings, negotiations, and activity in CRM.
- Provide accurate and update forecasts.
For this role candidates will have previous experience in a field sales role working in a fast-paced engineered products business. Technical product knowledge will be a distinct advantage. As this role is within a fast-paced department you will need to be able prioritise workload and apply flexibility where needed.
CRM system experience is essential as well as experience with Microsoft packages. Attention to detail is key, listening to customers' needs and taking initiative to be a practical problem solver and have the desire to overcome daily challenges will be advantageous within this role.
To strive within this fast-paced business, you must be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, always maintaining good customer relationships and working to high standards.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV today. Vacancy reference SM5317.