Are you a recent BSc / MSc graduate in a scientific environment?
Are you looking to progress your scientific career as a Scientist?
Are you looking to contribute ASAP?
Our client is a dynamic, R&D focused organisation, supplying the Pharma Industry, with a strong reputation in the marketplace. Due to the business growth plans, they are currently looking to appoint Scientists.
- Provide extensive knowledge of all-important practical aspects of R&D techniques and be able to develop new techniques within the laboratory.
- Provide expertise and problem-solving strategies and initiate development projects and smaller improvement projects to extend the service offerings available and develop the technology where necessary to achieve this.
- Communicate confidently, directly with clients to establish requirements and report outcomes, implications of the results generated and to formulate and advise optimum strategies to tackle problems.
- Educated to degree level or above in Science or a related field with some laboratory experience.
- Good GLP and/ or GMP knowledge.
- Some experience and good knowledge of Scientific methods in either Pharma or Medical devices.
- Chromatography knowledge.
Expion: Our manufacturing and scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV preferably by email to Laura Bellwood at Expion. Use the apply now option on this vacancy listing!